A degree in Education prepared these Sage graduates for success.
“This is a really great profession,” said special education teacher Connie Amedore. “You get to make a difference in kids’ …
“It’s been extremely engaging and purposeful. The assignments, the group projects, the classroom interactions, it’s all been relevant and timely for me in my role as a system leader.”
Tahisha Richards, MSEd
Tahisha Richards figured the moment had passed her by. For so long she’d thought one day she’d become a teacher. …
Explore Our Education Programs
Undergraduate Education Degrees
Graduate Education Degrees
Literacy Education (MSEd)
Professional School Counseling (MS) and
Professional School Counseling (Advanced Certificate)
Why join an Esteves School of Education program?
Sage’s Education degree programs offer many advantages. Our recent graduates agree!
- 91% of Sage bachelor’s graduates and 98% of master’s and doctoral graduates surveyed note that they are employed or furthering their education after graduation.
- 97% of Education graduates who are employed indicate they work in education and 92% of those indicate they are working in a job related to their Sage Education training.
- 97% of Sage Education graduates report that they are likely to remain in education.
- In 2020-21, 94% of Sage Education graduates passed NYS tests required for teaching.
- 98% of Sage Education graduates rated their overall preparation as good or very good.
- Sage Education graduates surveyed reported that they were prepared to use instructional technology (100%), appropriate pedagogy (94%), content knowledge (91%), critical thinking and problem-solving skills (97%), and understanding of diverse students (94%).
AAQEP-Accredited Education Degree Programs at Sage
- Bachelor of Science, Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Education
- Master of Science in Education, Literacy Education
- Master of Science in Education, Special Education
- Master of Science, Childhood and Special Education
- Master of Science, Childhood and Literacy Education
- Master of Science, Literacy and Special Education
- Master of Science, School Health Education
- Master of Science, Professional School Counseling
- Master of Science, Professional School Counseling with Counseling Services
- Master of Science, Professional School Counseling with Inclusive Practices
- Advanced Certification, Professional School Counseling
- Doctor of Education, Educational Leadership
Founded in 2017, AAQEP is a membership association and quality assurance agency that provides accreditation services and formative support to all types of educator preparation providers. The organization promotes excellent, effective, and innovative educator preparation that is committed to evidence-based improvement in a collaborative professional environment. AAQEP is nationally recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. Visit aaqep.org for more information.