The Sage Colleges is committed to making a quality education affordable. There’s no guesswork on the part of students or parents with Sage. With the Student Services office, students and parents receive one-on-one counseling sessions with an aid administrator that includes a full review of financial aid, price and cost focused on sustaining affordability.
At Sage, it’s personal.
Please read our Financial Aid Guidebook to help answer some of those tough questions about financial aid.
Types of Financial Aid
Financial Aid and Scholarship Resources
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- College Board
- Mapping Your Future
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- NYS Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC)
New York State Enhanced Tuition Awards
New York State recently introduced a program that offers New York residents free tuition at SUNY or CUNY schools – but it is conditional and unguaranteed, and the student must pay for room and board. Governor Cuomo also approved conditional grant programs for students attending private colleges, like Sage, called Enhanced Tuition Awards.
- Read President Susan C. Scrimshaw’s letter to the Sage community regarding college affordability in New York State and at Sage.
- Learn more about Sage’s commitment to affordability at sage.edu/affordingsage.