Health History & Immunization Forms
In accordance with New York State Public Health Law 2165, The Sage Colleges SHALL NOT PERMIT ANY STUDENT TO ATTEND IN EXCESS OF 30 DAYS without satisfying the following:
- All students taking 6 or more credit hours are required to complete the Student Immunization Form
- The Meningitis Vaccine is required for all Sage students living in campus housing. Contact your health care provider before moving into campus housing.
- Students not living on campus, taking 6 or more credit hours are required to read and sign the Meningococcal Meningitis Response Form.
- Students registered for online courses only and who do not meet on campus are not required to meet the immunization requirements.
In addition to your immunizations, please complete a health history form as well. Both forms are located below.
Deadline for submitting records for all new Fall students is July 15, 2013.
Permission for Release of Medical Records:
If a student is requesting their immunization records be forwarded to another healthcare provider, educational institution, facility or department you will need to fill out a medical information release form (found in box on upper right). The form can be dropped off at either Wellness Center or faxed to 518- 244- 2262 in Troy or 518- 292- 1918 in Albany. Please be sure that all information on the form is complete (paying particular attention to the office you wish the information to be sent to). All requests for records will be fulfilled within 24 hours.
But I have questions:
Where do I send my forms? Mail forms to:
Russell Sage College & Sage Graduate School Students:
65 1St Street
Troy, NY 12180
Phone: 518 244-2261 Fax: 518 292-2262
Sage College of Albany & Sage After Work Students:
140 New Scotland Ave
Albany, NY 12208
Phone: 518 292-1917 Fax: 518 292-1918
OR If on campus, drop off at Wellness Center. After 5pm and on weekends, drop in inter-campus mail at College Services (basement of administration building in Albany & basement of John Paine building in Troy)
What if I need immunizations?
Rensselaer County Health Department
1600 7th Ave., (518) 270-2939
- Walk-in Clinic: Tuesdays 2-4 PM, Thursdays 9-11AM.
- Meningitis is $131 & MMR is $17.85 (cash only), for students/residents of Rensselaer County
Albany County Health Department
175 Green Street, (518) 447-4589
- Call for an appointment.
- If under 18 years old, parental signature required.
- Free if under 19 years old, or unable to pay.
- Meningitis is $126 and MMR is $17.85 (cash or check).
- Must confirm fee when scheduling appointment.
My parents have questions, too:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: "Parents: What You Need to Know"