SageAdvisor is our internet based service securely supplying real time information and online functionality to our students, faculty, and employees. These online services traditionally were only provided by visiting the campus in person (like registration).
SageAdvisor provides the following secure online functions and information:
- View class schedule
- View statement of Account/Financial Aid Information
- View Course Offerings
- Search/Register for Courses
- View your Profile
- View Grades
- View Grade Point Average by Term
- View your Transcript
- Manage your Waitlisted Courses
Admin, Faculty and Staff:
- Leave Plan Summary (View total earned vacation, personal, and sick days)
- Budget Information Access (Budget Officers only)
- View list of Advisees (Advisors only)
- View Class Roster (Faculty only)
- Conduct Online Grading (Faculty only)
- View your Course Schedule (Faculty only)
- View the Faculty Workload Report (Faculty only)
SageAdvisor can easily be accessed through MySage. Once you log-in, you will see a tab near the top of your MySage window entitled: SageAdvisor. Simply select the tab and use the menu bars that appear on the left side to navigate through SageAdvisor.
Access to SageAdvisor is provided through your IT Accounts. For further information on your new Sage IT accounts, click here.
To connect to SageAdvisor go to: http://sageadvisor.sage.edu