The Sage Colleges Health Alliance Agreement
The Sage Health Alliance Agreement is designed to assist not-for-profit organizations with employee recruitment, retention, and ongoing professional resources and training. Sage is a partner in making the best use of tuition assistance funds provided by your agency. Sage supports the efforts of health systems to attract and retain highly-qualified health service professionals. If your employer is a partner with Sage, The Sage Colleges will discount your tuition by 20%.
- The Health Alliance discount applies only to School of Professional and Continuing Education students and The Sage Graduate School students.
- The Health Alliance discount does not apply to SAGE Online.
- The discount will not be applied to undergraduate students at The Sage College of Albany or Russell Sage College.
- Doctoral Students are not eligible for the Health Alliance program.
In order to qualify for the Health Alliance discount and deferment a student must:
- Be a matriculated student in an approved program.
- Complete the Health Alliance Agreement Form and submit it to The Office of Student Services prior to the end of the add/drop period of the semester in which they want to utilize the discount and deferment.
- Students utilizing the Health Alliance are still required to pay enrollment and/or registration deposits in accordance to college policy.
- The Health Alliance Agreement Form needs to be completed for each semester the student enrolls.
- Once the Health Alliance Agreement form is on file, the student account is coded so that there are no late fees assessed on the student's account.
- Students will receive monthly email notifications that their statement of account is available.
- The Health Alliance Agreement form allows the student to defer payment of their outstanding charges until four weeks after the end of the semester in which the student was enrolled.
- Students are responsible to make sure their account is paid within the allowed deferment period.
- If the balance is not paid in full after the four week deferment period, a Student Services hold will be placed on the student account and future discounts and deferments will not be honored.
- Questions regarding Sage Health Alliance can be directed to The Office of Student Services 518-244-2201 (Troy) or 518-292-1781 (Albany).