Tuition Waivers/ Vouchers/ CSEA &PEF
- Students utilizing a departmental waiver need to sign the back of the waiver form and submit it to The Office of Student Services prior to the end of the add/drop period for the semester they want to use the waiver in. Waiver adjustments will be made to the student account after the week of add/drop.
- Students utilizing tuition waivers/ vouchers/ CSEA & PEF/ other billing arrangements are still required to pay enrollment and/or registration deposits in accordance to college policy.
- Vouchers for both CSEA and PEF are honored at The Sage Colleges. Vouchers should be submitted to The Office of Student Services prior to the end of add/drop each semester. Adjustments will be made to the student account after the week of add/drop. For questions regarding eligibility refer to the appropriate union support for information on CSEA or PEF vouchers.
- Students that have any other type of waiver or voucher from a third party that needs to be completed by a college official and/or need to have billing information disclosed, please bring it to The Office of Student Services for completion. Please allow 24-48 hours for completion.
- Students are responsible to make sure their account is paid.