Student Refunds

Receive your student account refund in the fastest, most convenient way.

You get to choose how you receive your money. Simply log into SageAdvisor and click on 'Student Refunds.'

So, what are your choices?

The Sage Colleges now uses HigherOne to process all student refunds.

All students are mailed a Sage Access Card (issued by HigherOne). No checks are cut by The Sage Colleges; instead, all student refunds are processed through HigherOne. Students may select a refund preference using the Sage Access Card and accompanying instructions at

Look for a green envelope from HigherOne containing your Sage Access Card.

The Sage Access Card will come in a bright green envelope. Click here to view an example. Keep this card and the instructions, even if you do not plan on receiving a refund. There are a host of reasons for receiving a refund, not all of which can always be anticipated. The Sage Access Card will be mailed to the most recent home address Sage has on file, so be sure to keep your address current! Notify Student Services of any change in home address in writing. Note that the card cannot be sent to a University Heights (on campus) address.

Visit to select a refund preference.

Once you log in using the card and the accompanying instructions, you will be able to select a refund preference. Available choices are:

1.      Have your refund directly deposited to an existing checking/savings account.

2.      Have a paper check mailed to your address.

3.      Open a bank account with HigherOne and use the Sage Access Card as a credit/debit card immediately.

You should select a refund preference as soon as you receive your card. If no preference is selected, your refund will be inaccessible for up to three weeks. After 21 days, a paper check will be sent to the most recent address HigherOne has on file. If this is incorrect, your refund could be inaccessible for even longer, as you will have to wait for the check to be reissued.

Contact Student Services with any questions.