1. Create your free online application.
Items may be submitted electronically through the online application portal or by mail/email to:
Office of Admission Processing
140 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, NY 12208
Some programs may require additional documentation. Please see #8 below.
Submit official post-secondary (college) transcripts by mail or electronically where available.
Graduate applicants are required to provide two professional references either through the online application (an email notification and submission instructions will be sent to your indicated recommenders) or in a sealed envelope directly from the recommender.
4. Career Goals Essay
Please submit a 2-3 page essay discussing your personal and professional goals as they relate to your graduate studies.
Please submit a current resume.
6. International Students
Please see international student page for additional requirements.
7. Test Scores
GRE scores are required for the following programs:
- Childhood / Literacy Education [ M.S. ]
- Childhood / Special Education [ M.S. ]
- Childhood Education [ M.S.E. ]
- Literacy / Special Education [ M.S. ]
- Literacy Education – Adolescent [ M.S.E. ]
- Literacy Education – Childhood [ M.S.E. ]
- School Health Education [ M.S. ]
- Special Education [ M.S.E. ]
8. Supplemental Forms
The following programs have additional requirements:
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (Separate Application)
- Occupational Therapy
- Dietetic Internship (Separate Application)