- Go To Home
- Advising FAQs
- Conferencing & Event Services
- Gator Gateway
- Graduate Programs
- Introducing…The Gator Gateway
- Notifications for Job Fair including Community Corrections Opportunities
- Russell Sage Blog
- Student Success
- Thank You!
- Undergraduate Programs
- Why Sage?
- Mission & History
- Fast Facts
- President’s Office
- Board of Trustees
- Office of The Provost
- Strategic Planning
- Accolades & Accreditations
- Resources & Initiatives
- The Women’s Institute
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Tobacco-Free Campus
- Greener Sage
- Consumer Information
- Conferencing & Events
- Maps & Directions
- Work at Sage
- Offices & Centers
- Academic Calendar
- Program Finder
- List of Academic Programs
- General Education
- Courses & Catalogs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- Esteves School of Education
- Academic Programs
- Applied Behavior Analysis Program Details
- Educational Leadership Program Details
- Faculty & Staff
- Conceptual Framework
- Graduate Symposium Award-Winners
- Academic Programs
- School of Health Sciences
- Faculty & Staff
- Biology Program
- Health Sciences Program
- Nursing Programs
- Occupational Therapy
- Nutrition Programs
- M.S. Occupational Therapy Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) Program
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Programs
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Studies
- Psychology Programs
- Forensic Mental Health Program
- School of Management
- Evening & Weekend Programs
- Online Programs
- Academic Resources
- Office of the Registrar
- Accreditations & Affiliations
- Student Accounts
- Student Services
- Advisement & Support
- Centers of Inquiry
- Council for Citizenship Education
- Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung Center for the Promotion of Mental Health & School Safety
- The Helen M. Upton Center for Women’s Studies
- The Kathleen A. Donnelly Center for Undergraduate Research
- Sage Climate Crisis Educational Center
- Sage-SIFT Alliance
- The Center for Teaching & Learning
- Institutional Review Board
- Rubin Community Fellows Program
- Broughton Graduate Fellowship
- Find Funding Sources
- Graduate Research Symposium
- Centers of Inquiry
- Special Opportunities
- Admission & Aid
- Undergraduate Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Request Info
- Visit, Events & Virtual Tours
- Evening, Weekend & Online Programs
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid Resources
- Undergraduate Aid
- Graduate Student Aid
- State & Federal Aid
- Federal Financial Aid Refund Policy and Calculations
- Undergraduate Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Graduate Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- VA Continuing Students
- VA New Students
- VA Transfer Students
- Verification by Inceptia
- Verification of Financial Aid
- Institutional Aid & Scholarships
- Financial Aid FAQ
- Meet the Financial Aid Staff
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Student Life
- Student Life Office
- Residence Life
- Wellness Center
- Stall Stories
- Health Services
- Counseling Services
- After-Hours Care
- Immunization Forms
- Accessibility Services
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Recreation & Fitness
- Wellness Center Staff
- Clubs & Activities
- Spirituality Center
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Sage Allies
- Title IX
- What Is Title IX?
- Top 10 Things Students Should Know About Sage’s Title IX Process
- Top 10 Things Employees Should Know About Sage’s Title IX Process
- Students’ Bill of Rights
- Policies & Procedures
- Faculty and Staff Resources for Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
- Reporting Rights
- Reporting & Confidential Resources
- Campus Climate Executive Summary
- It’s On Us: Sexual Assault Prevention
- Career and Self-Discovery Center
- The Rev
- News & Events
- Corporate, Government and Foundation Relations
- List of Current Funds
- Make a Gift
- Missing Alumni
- New Student Welcome
- Application Components
- Application Tips
- Essay Writing
Registration Guides & Notes
- Registration Screens – Student Planning
- Registration Instructions pdf
- Registration Timeline
- Classroom Building Codes by Campus (pdf)
- Learning Models & Class Formats
- Academic Calendar
- Course Schedules
- Visiting or Non-degree Students: contact the Registrar’s Office ([email protected]) for more information.
Steps: Self Service – Student Planning – Plan & Schedule (Registration)
- Login to Passport.
- Click on the Self Service app (sss.sage.edu).
- Go to the Student Planning – Plan your Degree & Schedule your Classes module. (See registration instructions – PDF)
- Search for desired course sections using the Search bar at top of page. *Use filters in left margin (Term, campus, etc.)
- Add (plan) specific course sections (courses with a section #) to the term/schedule screen
- Register for class sections by clicking on the blue Register Now button.
View Class Schedule & Textbook Information
- Registered classes (enrolled) are in listed Green font, Blue box, and have a Green checkmark. Course Status of “Registered” or “Registered, but not started” = Enrolled in course.
- Registration results are listed on top right side of screen. You will see # of Credits: Planned, Enrolled, & Wait-listed. Enrolled credit number = Registered credits.
- TIP: use the Print button to see a list of classes and course status (ex, Registered, but not started; Waitlisted; or Planned). *Registered, but not started = Enrolled in course.
- To see Campus Location (Albany or Troy): go to left margin list of enrolled courses. Click on “Meeting Information”.
- TEXTBOOK information: go to the left margin and click on the Course Title. A pop up appears. Scroll to the bottom and click on the Bookstore Information link.
|Hold Type||Contact||Possible Reason for Hold|
|Advisor Clearance||Faculty Advisor (Major)|
|Advisor clearance is required (UG Day).|
|Admission (AG)||[email protected]||missing final official transcripts|
|Financial Aid (FA)||[email protected]||Missing Financial Aid task|
USAP appeal required
|Finance/Business (FB)||[email protected]||tuition balance due|
|Perkins Loan (PK)||[email protected]||Perkins promissory note due|
|Student Accounts (SS)||[email protected]||tuition payment issue|
|Wellness Center (HC)||[email protected]||immunization record needed|
Students are responsible for resolving all ”holds” to be eligible for Registration and Add/Drop. Hold information is posted in Self Service – Student Planning – Plan & Schedule as a red flag/alert.
To be added to the Waitlist, click on the blue Waitlist button. If a seat opens in the course and you are next on the Waitlist, you will receive an email notice in your @ sage.edu account from, [email protected]. This email gives you a DEADLINE (day & time) by which you must go to Student Planning and adjust your schedule, ‘Register’ in the course (section). Important: if you miss the deadline, you lose the seat and your spot on the waitlist. Be sure to check your @ sage.edu email address regularly. Note: if you are not interested in course, click on the Drop Waitlist button, so another student may get a seat.
Steps: Self Service – Student Planning – Plan & Schedule – select > Term. Go to the courses listed in Left margin. Note: the previous “Drop Waitlist” button changes to “Register”. Click on Register.
- Use FILTER column in Left margin when searching for course sections.
- Be sure to check Campus Location (Albany or Troy).
- Registered courses are in Green font, green box with a green check mark. Planned courses are in light Yellow. Planned sections are bright Gold.
- Undergraduate day students must be cleared by their faculty advisor (major) to be eligible for registration.
- Registrar’s Office Forms – (Sage google site, Sage User ID & Password required)
- Faculty Advisor name & contact information is listed on the My Progress screen in Student Planning under the Show Program Notes link.
- Sage Shuttle schedule
- Tuition & Tuition Due Dates
Drop a Course
- Prior to the specified Add/Drop deadline – you may use Student Planning to Drop courses
- You must clear any “Holds” to utilize the Add and Drop functions
- To Drop a course: click on Course in course list in left margin (calendar view). Click on Drop button, select course from list (checkmark), then click on Update.
- After the posted Add/Drop deadline has passed, to “Withdraw” from a course you will need to complete a Registration Change form prior to the specified course withdrawal deadline. (See Academic Calender).
- On the Add/Drop form, undergraduate day students need their faculty advisor’s signature (approval) and the course instructor’s signature (acknowledgement).
- Bring the completed form to the Registrar/Office of Student Services.
- A grade of “W” will appear on your official transcript.
- Important: be sure to inquire how course withdrawal affects graduation timeline and eligibility for financial aid & loans.
In This Section