- 60 undergraduate programs on 2 campuses
- 25 graduate programs at 3 graduate schools
- 17 linked and accelerated programs
MORE Personal Attention
- 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- Average class size of 18
- Caring, accessible faculty
- Internship placements for every student
- 60+ clubs and organizations
- 2 art galleries and 2 theatres on campus
- 15 NCAA Division III sports teams
- 99% of graduates surveyed have jobs within 6 months or are continuing their education
The Transfer Admission Office is here to help you every step of the way. We encourage you to contact us to learn more, set up a tour, and meet your professors.
Find out why we are the premier destination for transfers in our area. Come visit us and let us show you how Sage is right for you.
Transfer in Four EASY STEPS
Step 1: Find Your Program
Russell Sage College attracts women of influence to our historic downtown Troy location.
Sage College of Albany offers degree programs for men and women in the heart of Albany’s University Heights neighborhood along New Scotland Avenue.
Step 2: Visit Campus
The best way to find out how Sage is right for you is to visit us.
- View our list of upcoming admission events.
- Arrange a private visit and tour.
- Attend a sporting event, community presentation, or art event.
Step 3: Apply Online
Sage offers rolling admission for many of our programs, but we encourage you to apply early.
- We recommend transferring to Physical Education, Graphic Design and Interior Design only in the fall term.
- Transfer Nursing applications must be received by March 1 for Fall and October 1 for Spring.
- Transfer Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy applications have a priority deadline of March 1 for Fall and October 1 for.
- Transfer admission requirements for the Nursing program at Russell Sage College is a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- GPA requirements for both the Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy programs are a minimum 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale).
Step 4: Transfer your Credits
At Sage we give you credit. We have developed a number of agreements with community colleges and other universities to allow you to transfer entire programs of study to Sage. We work hard to maximize the credit that you can apply towards your Sage degree.
- Review our list of Articulation Agreements
- Review our transfer equivalency guide
- Review a list of our credit options for undergraduate students