Your college ID has many purposes including:
- Library Services
- Dining Services
- Recreation & Fitness Centers
- Residence Hall Access
- Attendance for Events & Activities
- Universal Access to CDTA
To create your Sage ID card, you’ll need to submit an electronic photograph of yourself. By providing this photo, we will be able to have your Sage ID card ready for you when you get to campus. If your Sage ID card is lost or stolen, there is a $15 charge to replace it.
Rules for creating and sending a digital photo to be used as your Sage ID photo:
1. No sunglasses or headcovers.*
2. Must be a clear, forward-faced, color photo.
3. The background should be of a solid, light color.
4. The subject’s head and neck should be centered in the frame.
5. The photo must be in .jpg format.
6. The photo should be taken from the shoulders up.
Please follow the guidelines below for your “passport style” photo:
Photo IDs can be obtained from College Services.
John Paine Building, Basement
Weekdays 8:30am-5pm, or by appointment.
Administration Building, Basement.
Weekdays 8:30am-1pm and 2pm-5pm or by appointment.
Students, staff, and faculty are reminded that they are required to produce their ID card to any College official upon demand.
* Please call (518) 244-2222 or email [email protected] if you have questions concerning this policy.