Go To Home
  • About
  • Academics
  • Admission & Aid
  • Student Life
  • News & Events
  • Alumnae/i
  • Home
  • Sitemap
  • New Student Welcome
  • Past Concerts
  • Sage Singers Video
  • Class Notes
  • Residence Life Forms

    Below are some Residence Life forms that may be useful to you while you prepare to live on campus.

    Resident Student COVID-19 Safety Plan: All resident students are required to submit a COVID-19 Safety Plan outlining their preferred response if their is a need for them to self-isolate or if they become ill with the COVID-19 virus while on campus.

    RSC Housing Contract 20-21: All resident students are required to submit a signed RSC Housing Contract 20-21 at the time of room selection for returning students or prior to move-in for incoming first years.

    Housing Preference Form: In hopes of being matched with a suitable housing assignment, incoming First Year and Transfer students may fill out the Housing Preference Form. Students who fill the form out before June 15, will receive their roommate assignments prior to first-year orientation.

    Meal Plan Form: Meal plan requests and changes are now being accepted through the Meal Plan Selection Form. All undergraduate resident students on both campuses are required to have a meal plan.

    Graduate Housing Interest Form: If you are a graduate student looking for on-campus housing, please fill out the Graduate Housing Interest Form. We have a limited number of spaces available that are distributed on a first-come, first served basis.

    Commuter Application Form: Students who wish to commute and meet the criteria set forth in the colleges’ housing policy may apply to change their status using the Commuter Application Form. Applicants who do not meet the criteria to commute may not be approved. Students who elect to commute after signing a Residence Contract may be subject to a $200 contract breakage fee.

    Work Order Requests

    As a current student, you may encounter a time in which repairs to your dorm room or residence hall might need to be completed. Please see below for this information.

    Residence Hall Work Orders

    If you are having an issue that requires repair in your dorm room on either of Russell Sage College’s campuses, please submit a work order. This request for repairs goes directly to the Maintenance team for appraisal and completion.

    Laundry Facility Service Request

    Maintenance and Residence Life are not responsible for maintaining the laundry machines on campus. Instead, Russell Sage College contracts ASI Campus Laundry Solutions to maintain the machines.

    If you are experiencing a Maintenance issue with any of the laundry machines on campus, please submit a Laundry Service Request. You may do so over the phone at 1-800-762-3452 or through the ASI Campus Laundry Solutions website. If submitting online, please search for “Sage.”

    If you do not see your Residence Hall listed, please call ASI directly for assistance.

    Laundry Monitoring System

    If you are interested in viewing which machines are currently available for use, please visit the Russell Sage College page on Laundryview.