The Office of Academic Advising provides assistance to undergraduate students and faculty advisors regarding academic policies, procedures, timelines, degree requirements, SageAdvisor, and Student Planning.
Need HELP? Contact a…
Professional Academic Advisor!
Ashley & Leah are available to assist Students by email, appointment, Zoom, or during walk-in hours:
• talk with you about your educational and career goals
• listen to your needs, provide advice, and get you to the best person or resource to help you
• advise you on degree requirements and academic resources including Student Planning
• review your academic progress concerns and create an action plan
• discuss changing your major or adding a minor
• help you with academic success goals including time management and test preparation
Walk-in Hours: Spring 2020
|A L B A N Y||T R O Y|
|Monday||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||1:00 PM – 4:00 PM||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
- Academic Advising at RSC
- Academic Advising at SCA
- New Student Advising Notes
- Registration Instructions (Student Planning)
- Registration Timeline
- Forms: Academic Advising Forms & Registrar’s Office forms are available in My Sage Portal. *Sage gmail & password required.
- Undergraduate Catalog