The Office of Academic Advising provides assistance to undergraduate students and faculty advisors regarding academic policies, procedures, timelines, registration, degree requirements, SageAdvisor, and Student Planning.
NEED HELP? CONTACT THE Academic Advisors!
ASHLEY & LEAH are available to assist by Email, Zoom, or Phone:
• talk with you about your educational and career goals
• listen to your needs, provide advice, and get you to the best person or resource to help you
• advise you on degree requirements and academic resources including Student Planning
• review your academic progress concerns and create an action plan
• discuss changing your major or adding a minor
• help you with academic success goals including time management and test preparation
Summer 2020 Walk-in Hours (TBA)
|A L B A N Y||T R O Y|
- Undergraduate Catalog
- New Student Advising Notes
- Advising Resources
- Registration: Registration Instructions (Student Planning) & Registration Timeline
- Transfer Credit Information
- Forms: Academic Advising Forms & Registrar’s Office forms are available in My Sage Portal. *Sage gmail & password required.