- Go To Home
- Advising FAQs
- Conferencing & Event Services
- Gator Gateway
- Graduate Programs
- Introducing…The Gator Gateway
- Notifications for Job Fair including Community Corrections Opportunities
- Russell Sage Blog
- Student Success
- Thank You!
- Undergraduate Programs
- Why Sage?
- Mission & History
- Fast Facts
- President’s Office
- Board of Trustees
- Office of The Provost
- Strategic Planning
- Accolades & Accreditations
- Resources & Initiatives
- The Women’s Institute
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Tobacco-Free Campus
- Greener Sage
- Consumer Information
- Conferencing & Events
- Maps & Directions
- Work at Sage
- Offices & Centers
- Academic Calendar
- Program Finder
- List of Academic Programs
- General Education
- Courses & Catalogs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- Esteves School of Education
- Academic Programs
- Applied Behavior Analysis Program Details
- Educational Leadership Program Details
- Faculty & Staff
- Conceptual Framework
- Graduate Symposium Award-Winners
- Academic Programs
- School of Health Sciences
- Faculty & Staff
- Biology Program
- Health Sciences Program
- Nursing Programs
- Occupational Therapy
- Nutrition Programs
- M.S. Occupational Therapy Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) Program
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Programs
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Studies
- Psychology Programs
- Forensic Mental Health Program
- School of Management
- Evening & Weekend Programs
- Online Programs
- Academic Resources
- Office of the Registrar
- Accreditations & Affiliations
- Student Accounts
- Student Services
- Advisement & Support
- Centers of Inquiry
- Council for Citizenship Education
- Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung Center for the Promotion of Mental Health & School Safety
- The Helen M. Upton Center for Women’s Studies
- The Kathleen A. Donnelly Center for Undergraduate Research
- Sage Climate Crisis Educational Center
- Sage-SIFT Alliance
- The Center for Teaching & Learning
- Institutional Review Board
- Rubin Community Fellows Program
- Broughton Graduate Fellowship
- Find Funding Sources
- Graduate Research Symposium
- Centers of Inquiry
- Special Opportunities
- Admission & Aid
- Undergraduate Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Request Info
- Visit, Events & Virtual Tours
- Evening, Weekend & Online Programs
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid Resources
- Undergraduate Aid
- Graduate Student Aid
- State & Federal Aid
- Federal Financial Aid Refund Policy and Calculations
- Undergraduate Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Graduate Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- VA Continuing Students
- VA New Students
- VA Transfer Students
- Verification by Inceptia
- Verification of Financial Aid
- Institutional Aid & Scholarships
- Financial Aid FAQ
- Meet the Financial Aid Staff
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Student Life
- Student Life Office
- Residence Life
- Wellness Center
- Stall Stories
- Health Services
- Counseling Services
- After-Hours Care
- Immunization Forms
- Accessibility Services
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Recreation & Fitness
- Wellness Center Staff
- Clubs & Activities
- Spirituality Center
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Sage Allies
- Title IX
- What Is Title IX?
- Top 10 Things Students Should Know About Sage’s Title IX Process
- Top 10 Things Employees Should Know About Sage’s Title IX Process
- Students’ Bill of Rights
- Policies & Procedures
- Faculty and Staff Resources for Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
- Reporting Rights
- Reporting & Confidential Resources
- Campus Climate Executive Summary
- It’s On Us: Sexual Assault Prevention
- Career and Self-Discovery Center
- The Rev
- News & Events
- Corporate, Government and Foundation Relations
- List of Current Funds
- Make a Gift
- Missing Alumni
- New Student Welcome
- Application Components
- Application Tips
- Essay Writing
What is a statement of account?
The term statement of account refers to your bill.
When are payments due to the college?
Payment for fall 2023 is due on August 1.
Payment for spring 2024 is due on December 1.
Does Sage offer a payment plan?
Yes, we do. You can set up a payment plan in the Student Account Center accessed through Self Service.
What happens if I pay my bill late?
Accounts that are not paid in full, on a payment plan, or do not have sufficient financial aid to cover the balance by the due date will be placed on a Student Accounts (SS) hold and are subject to a $50 late payment fee.
Does the payment plan cost anything?
The cost to enroll in a payment plan is $45.
How often will I get a bill?
Russell Sage College does all of their student billing electronically so you will not receive a bill in the mail. Students and their authorized users will get an email when a statement has been updated for their review. Students can access their statements online in the Student Account Center which can be accessed through Self Service.
Where can I access my Student Account?
Students can access their student account by logging into Self Service, clicking on the Student Finance option, and then continuing to the Student Accounts Payment Center.
How can I view my Statement of Account?
Log into Self Service, click on the Student Finance option, and then continue into the Student Account Center where you can view your statement. Students can give access to parents/guardians/or a third party to view their account and make payments online.
How can I make a payment?
Once you are logged into the Student Account Center, you can make a payment using your checking account information or credit card.
How often is my account updated?
Credits are posted to the account in real time. Charges are only updated weekly.
Can I give access to my parents/guardian/third party so that they can receive updates on my account?
Yes, Students can log into the Student Account Center. Once there you will click on Authorized Users and enter the information requested. An email notification will be sent to the third party detailing how to log into the system.
In This Section