REGISTRATION TIMELINE FOR SUMMER 2019 & FALL 2019
Opens on April 1, 2019. Timely registration will ensure that you get the classes you need and want.
— March 4, 2019: Summer & Fall 2019 Course Schedules go live in SageAdvisor
— March 18, 2019: Advising period for Fall 2019 registration begins
— March 27, 2019 at 6:00 AM: Early registration day for Fall Athletes
— March 28, 2019 at 6:00 AM: Early registration day for Fall Athletes
— April 1, 2019 at 6:00 AM: SGS students may register
— April 1, 2019 at 6:00 AM: SPCE students may register
— April 1, 2019 at 6:00 AM: RSC & SCA Seniors, 87+ completed credits, may register
— April 2, 2019 at 6:00 AM: RSC & SCA Juniors, 54-86 completed credits, may register
— April 3, 2019 at 6:00 AM: RSC & SCA Sophomores, 24-53 completed credits, may register
— April 4, 2019 at 6:00 AM: RSC & SCA Freshmen, 0-23 completed credits, may register
— April 15, 2019 at 6:00 AM: New enrolled/deposited SGS & SPCE degree students may register
— April 22, 2019 at 8:30 AM: Non-matriculated students may register
REGISTRATION in SAGEADVISOR: STUDENT PLANNING
- Student Preparation Overview & Steps Handout (pdf)
- Instructions including video: www.sage.edu/academics/registration-instructions/
- Student Planning Steps: 1. Search courses, 2. Plan sections, 3. Register for Sections using the Plan & Register link. *Registered courses are listed in Green box with Green Checkmark. Course status of Registered but not started = enrolled in course.
- To be eligible for registration student account & finance HOLDS must be CLEARED.
- RSC & SCA students must be cleared by their Faculty Advisor to be eligible for registration.
- Registration period for fall 2019: April 1, 2019 to August 30, 2019 (Add/Drop deadline).
- SageAdvisor Student Planning Registration functions are Closed daily: 12:00 AM to 5:59 AM.
- SageAdvisor is Closed for routine maintenance: Sunday-Thursday, 2:00 AM to 5:00 AM.
- Academic Calendar:www.sage.edu/academics/academic-calendars/
- Before your registration day, make sure you have no holds that must be taken care of.
- RSC and SCA students must be cleared by an advisor prior to registration.
- Credits being taken in the fall term are not counted as completed credits when determining registration status.
- If you are missing a prerequisite, please contact the appropriate department chair to request a waiver. If approved, they will notify the Registrar’s Office that the prerequisites are being waived.
- Non-matriculated students must pay a $50 deposit before they can be registered up until the billing due date. After the billing due date, full payment is due prior to being registered.
- Students wishing to audit a class must wait to register until the first day of class in the spring. Registration will be allowed only if the class is available.