SUMMER 2020 & FALL 2020
Registration opens on March 30, 2020. Timely registration will ensure that you get the classes you need and want.
– – March 6, 2020: Summer & Fall 2020 Course Schedules go live in SageAdvisor & Student Planning
– – March 16, 2020: Advising period for Summer & Fall 2020 registration begins
– – March 25, 2020 at 6:00 AM: Early registration day for Fall Athletes
– – March 26, 2020 at 6:00 AM: Early registration day for Fall Athletes
– – March 30, 2020 at 6:00 AM: SGS & SPCE students may register
– – March 30, 2020 at 6:00 AM: RSC & SCA Seniors, 87+ completed credits, may register
– – March 31, 2020 at 6:00 AM: RSC & SCA Juniors, 54-86 completed credits, may register
– – April 1, 2020 at 6:00 AM: RSC & SCA Sophomores, 24-53 completed credits, may register
– – April 2, 2020 at 6:00 AM: RSC & SCA Freshmen, 0-23 completed credits, may register
– – April 13, 2020 at 6:00 AM: New enrolled/deposited SGS & SPCE degree students may register
– – April 20, 2020 at 8:30 AM: Non-matriculated students may register
PREPARE FOR REGISTRATION: SageAdvisor-Student Planning (sageadvisor.sage.edu)
- Student Preparation Overview & Steps Handout (PDF)
- Instructions/Video: www.sage.edu/academics/registration-instructions/
- Student Planning Steps: 1. Search courses, 2. Plan Sections, 3. Register for Sections. *Registered courses are listed in Green box with Green Checkmark. Course status of, “Registered, but not started” = Enrolled in course.
- To be eligible for registration, student account & finance HOLDS must be CLEARED.
- Credits being taken in the current term (in progress) are not counted as completed credits when determining class level for registration start time.
- RSC & SCA students must be cleared by their Faculty Advisor (major) to be eligible for registration.
- Registration for Fall 2020: March 30, 2020 to September 2, 2020 (-fall add/drop deadline).
- Student Planning Registration functions are unavailable daily: 12:00 AM to 5:59 AM.
- SageAdvisor is unavailable due to maintenance: Sunday-Thursday, 2:00 AM to 5:00 AM.
Academic Calendar: www.sage.edu/academics/academic-calendars/
Additional Registrar Notes
- If you are missing a prerequisite, please contact the appropriate department chair to request a waiver. If approved, they will notify the Registrar’s Office that the prerequisites are being waived.
- Non-matriculated students must pay a $50 deposit before they can be registered up until the billing due date. After the billing due date, full payment is due prior to being registered.
- Students wishing to audit a class must wait to register until the first day of class in the spring. Registration will be allowed only if the class is available.
- Academic Calendar: www.sage.edu/academics/academic-calendars/