Registration Timeline for Summer/Fall 2018
Monday, March 12
Advising begins for all students
Monday, March 26
RSC and SCA Seniors (87 plus completed credits) may register online starting at 6 AM
SPCE and SGS matriculated students may register online at 6 AM
Tuesday, March 27
RSC and SCA Juniors (54-86 completed credits) may register online starting at 6 AM
Wednesday, March 28
RSC and SCA Sophomores (24-53 completed credits) may register online starting at 6 AM
Thursday, March 29
RSC and SCA Freshmen (0-23 completed credits) may register online starting at 6 AM
Monday, April 9
New enrolled SGS/SPCE degree students may register
Monday, April 16
Non-matriculated students may register
- Before your registration day, make sure you have no holds that must be taken care of.
- RSC and SCA students must be cleared by an advisor prior to registration.
- Credits being taken in the fall term are not counted as completed credits when determining registration status.
- If you are missing a prerequisite, please contact the appropriate department chair to request a waiver. If approved, they will notify the Registrar’s Office that the prerequisites are being waived.
- Non-matriculated students must pay a $50 deposit before they can be registered up until the billing due date. After the billing due date, full payment is due prior to being registered.
- Students wishing to audit a class must wait to register until the first day of class in the spring. Registration will be allowed only if the class is available.