Registration opens on November 4, 2019. Timely registration will ensure that you get the classes you need and want.
—October 11, 2019: Spring 2020 Course Schedule goes Live in SageAdvisor & Student Planning
—October 21, 2019: Advising period for Spring 2020 registration begins
—October 30, 2019 at 6:00 AM: Early registration day for Spring Athletes
—October 31, 2019 at 6:00 AM: Early registration day for Spring Athletes
—November 4, 2019 at 6:00 AM: SGS students may register
—November 4, 2019 at 6:00 AM: SPCE students may register
—November 4, 2019 at 6:00 AM: RSC & SCA Seniors, 87+ completed credits, may register
—November 5, 2019 at 6:00 AM: RSC & SCA Juniors, 54-86 completed credits, may register
—November 6, 2019 at 6:00 AM: RSC & SCA Sophomores, 24-53 completed credits, may register
—November 7, 2019 at 6:00 AM: RSC & SCA Freshmen, 0-23 completed credits, may register
—November 18, 2019 at 6:00 AM: New enrolled/deposited degree students may register
—November 25, 2019 at 8:30 AM: Non-matriculated students may register
REGISTRATION in SAGEADVISOR: STUDENT PLANNING
- Student Preparation Overview & Steps Handout (pdf)
- Instructions/Video: www.sage.edu/academics/registration-instructions/
- Student Planning Steps: 1. Search courses, 2. Plan Sections, 3. Register for Sections using the Plan & Register link. *Registered courses are listed in Green box with Green Checkmark. Course status of, “Registered, but not started” = Enrolled in course.
- To be eligible for registration student account & finance HOLDS must be CLEARED.
- RSC & SCA students must be cleared by their Faculty Advisor to be eligible for registration.
- Registration period for SP20: November 4, 2019 to January 28, 2020 (-Add/Drop deadline).
- SageAdvisor Student Planning Registration functions are Closed daily: 12:00 AM to 5:59 AM.
- SageAdvisor is Closed for routine maintenance: Sunday-Thursday, 2:00 AM to 5:00 AM.
- Academic Calendar: www.sage.edu/academics/academic-calendars/
- Before your registration day, make sure you have no Holds that must be taken care of.
- RSC and SCA students must be cleared by their faculty advisor (major) prior to registration.
- Credits being taken in the fall term are not counted as completed credits when determining registration status.
- If you are missing a prerequisite, please contact the appropriate department chair to request a waiver. If approved, they will notify the Registrar’s Office that the prerequisites are being waived.
- Non-matriculated students must pay a $50 deposit before they can be registered up until the billing due date. After the billing due date, full payment is due prior to being registered.
- Students wishing to audit a class must wait to register until the first day of class in the spring. Registration will be allowed only if the class is available.