- Go To Home
- Advising FAQs
- Conferencing & Event Services
- Gator Gateway
- Graduate Programs
- Introducing…The Gator Gateway
- Notifications for Job Fair including Community Corrections Opportunities
- Russell Sage Blog
- Student Success
- Thank You!
- Undergraduate Programs
- Why Sage?
- Mission & History
- Fast Facts
- President’s Office
- Board of Trustees
- Office of The Provost
- Strategic Planning
- Accolades & Accreditations
- Resources & Initiatives
- The Women’s Institute
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Tobacco-Free Campus
- Greener Sage
- Consumer Information
- Conferencing & Events
- Maps & Directions
- Work at Sage
- Offices & Centers
- Academic Calendar
- Program Finder
- List of Academic Programs
- General Education
- Courses & Catalogs
- School of Arts & Sciences
- Esteves School of Education
- Academic Programs
- Applied Behavior Analysis Program Details
- Educational Leadership Program Details
- Faculty & Staff
- Conceptual Framework
- Graduate Symposium Award-Winners
- Academic Programs
- School of Health Sciences
- Faculty & Staff
- Biology Program
- Health Sciences Program
- Nursing Programs
- Occupational Therapy
- Nutrition Programs
- M.S. Occupational Therapy Programs
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) Program
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Programs
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Studies
- Psychology Programs
- Forensic Mental Health Program
- School of Management
- Evening & Weekend Programs
- Online Programs
- Academic Resources
- Office of the Registrar
- Accreditations & Affiliations
- Student Accounts
- Student Services
- Advisement & Support
- Centers of Inquiry
- Council for Citizenship Education
- Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung Center for the Promotion of Mental Health & School Safety
- The Helen M. Upton Center for Women’s Studies
- The Kathleen A. Donnelly Center for Undergraduate Research
- Sage Climate Crisis Educational Center
- Sage-SIFT Alliance
- The Center for Teaching & Learning
- Institutional Review Board
- Rubin Community Fellows Program
- Broughton Graduate Fellowship
- Find Funding Sources
- Graduate Research Symposium
- Centers of Inquiry
- Special Opportunities
- Admission & Aid
- Undergraduate Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Request Info
- Visit, Events & Virtual Tours
- Evening, Weekend & Online Programs
- Cost & Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid Resources
- Undergraduate Aid
- Graduate Student Aid
- State & Federal Aid
- Federal Financial Aid Refund Policy and Calculations
- Undergraduate Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Graduate Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- VA Continuing Students
- VA New Students
- VA Transfer Students
- Verification by Inceptia
- Verification of Financial Aid
- Institutional Aid & Scholarships
- Financial Aid FAQ
- Meet the Financial Aid Staff
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- Student Life
- Student Life Office
- Residence Life
- Wellness Center
- Stall Stories
- Health Services
- Counseling Services
- After-Hours Care
- Immunization Forms
- Accessibility Services
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Recreation & Fitness
- Wellness Center Staff
- Clubs & Activities
- Spirituality Center
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Sage Allies
- Title IX
- What Is Title IX?
- Top 10 Things Students Should Know About Sage’s Title IX Process
- Top 10 Things Employees Should Know About Sage’s Title IX Process
- Students’ Bill of Rights
- Policies & Procedures
- Faculty and Staff Resources for Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
- Reporting Rights
- Reporting & Confidential Resources
- Campus Climate Executive Summary
- It’s On Us: Sexual Assault Prevention
- Career and Self-Discovery Center
- The Rev
- News & Events
- Corporate, Government and Foundation Relations
- List of Current Funds
- Make a Gift
- Missing Alumni
- New Student Welcome
- Application Components
- Application Tips
- Essay Writing
While we will attempt to confirm your nominations prior to your scheduled awards ceremony, early nominations are highly encouraged and often result in an expedited decision.
Be advised that names will be presented on certificates exactly as submitted. Due to the success of this award program, we have changed to digital format for certificates.
Additional questions? Contact the Office of Admission at [email protected] or 518-244-2217.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are PSAT/SAT/ACT scores required for this award?
No. Russell Sage College is test-optional. Students will be considered based upon their academic performance in the classroom as well as their engagement within the community. For further information on Sage’s test-optional policy, please feel free to visit our Test-Optional FAQ’s.
What students would be ideal candidates for the Russell Sage College’s Student Sage Award?
Student Sage nominees should be exceptional high school students who are engaged within their community, who maintained a B average (or better) in their academic coursework, and makes the school an exciting, creative, and engaging place of learning.
What programs are available at Russell Sage College?
Quite a few! Please browse them using our Program Finder tool.
Are there any accelerated programs with Russell Sage College’s Graduate Schools?
Yes. Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Business, and Education.
Do my nominees have to attend Russell Sage College to receive the Student Sage Scholarship?
Yes. Student Sage Award recipients must attend Russell Sage College to receive their scholarship.
How much money will students receive in merit scholarship from Russell Sage College?
We are pleased to announce that all qualifying nominees are guaranteed one of our merit scholarships, starting at $16,000 per year. The official scholarship amount will be determined upon the award recipient’s application review and based on the strength of the their application.
How many students may I nominate?
At this time you are able to nominate up to six students from your Junior class.
In This Section