SAGE STRONG FUND
We have established an emergency fund to help provide our students the resources they need in this crisis such as travel expenses (airfare and gas), help with rent, any technology needs for distance learning, and food insecurity. It is important to come together as a community, and let our students know they are not facing this alone. Please consider making a gift to the Sage Strong Fund today. For questions or more information, please visit sage.edu/sagestrong or contact the Office of Annual Giving at 518-244-4552 or [email protected]
ADDITIONAL AREAS TO SUPPORT
At Sage, your money can do so much. As a private, tuition-driven institution, your financial support makes all the difference to Sage and its students.
Your gift ensures that Sage will continue to exceed students’ needs and expand their horizons. Your generosity allows Sage to maintain superior faculty, develop new academic programs and improve our two campuses.
- Make a gift to The Sage Fund for Excellence, Sage’s Annual Fund.
- Designate your gift to an area meaningful to you by supporting one of our special projects.
- Create a future gift through a bequest or other planned gift.
- Make your tax-deductable donation online.
- Learn more about how you can support our athletics programs through Sage Nation.
- Get your company involved and contribute through the Corporate Connections scholarship program.
- Help beautify Sage’s courtyards and gardens by buying a brick.
2ND CENTURY SCHOLARS
Our newest initiative to invest in student success. Gifts of $2,000 or more will provide an expendable scholarship for a student. Choose one designation (program or general), and we will match you with a student you can support and encourage in their academic journey. For more information, please contact the Office of Annual Giving ([email protected] / 518-244-4552) or visit sage.edu/sagefund to make your gift today.