SAGELink is our web-based resource for current job and internship postings available to both students and alumni.
SAGElink for Students
Over the summer, we have made some updates to the system, and now you must follow this procedure below to log in with your Sage email!
To access SAGElink:
1. Go to Sage.edu/sagelink.
2. Go to “Forgot Password”. All students must do this!
3. Enter your Sage email address.
4. Click GO!
5. A password reset email will be sent to your Sage email address. Follow the instructions!
6. After logging in, please be sure to fill in your profile.
7. If you are having trouble logging onto the site, please send an email to [email protected]
SAGELink is the best place to look for on-campus jobs and new opportunities!
SAGElink is also on the go on your smartphone!
To download the APP search for “Careers by Symplicity” in your APP Store and Choose “The Sage Colleges”.
SAGElink for Employers: List Jobs on SAGElink
If you would like to create an account to post jobs or internships on our online job board you can set up an account by clicking on the link below and registering as a user. You only need to register as an employer once. Within 24 hours after you register, you will receive an email acknowledging your registration and giving you a password that you will then use to log in to post internships and jobs.
In the future if you would like to post new opportunities within your organization or update existing posts you will only need to enter your login information, using the same link.
If you would rather someone from our office manage your postings, please contactCareer Planning at 518-292-6866.