The School of Management at The Sage Colleges strives to educate undergraduate and graduate students to be confident, ethical leaders equipped to effectively manage the challenges of a changing world.
In close collaboration with the faculty, our students develop skills in communication, critical thinking, creativity, innovative problem solving and entrepreneurship: Skills sought by premier institutions and employers throughout the world.
The School of Management:
- specializes in educating managers in health care, government, and micro-enterprise
- offers advanced expertise in finance and innovation
- utilizes cutting-edge educational tools and technology
- offers a level of individual attention and support rare in business programs
- provides a global perspective through international outreach and experiences abroad
All graduate programs are held in the evening and on weekends. Courses are designed for working adults who bring experience to the classroom in their search for professional growth. The curriculum is complemented by an outstanding faculty versed in real-world issues.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Health Services Administration (MS)
- Organization Management (MS)
The Board of Commissioners of the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) is pleased to announce that the School of Management at The Sage Colleges has been granted first-time accreditation. The School of Management has demonstrated a commitment to continuous improvement, excellence in business education, and advancing academic quality.